Sunday 14 July 2013

Reading and Mind-mapping to learn new vocabulary (LABCI 2013- presentation)

How to teach vocabulary using mind maps

The whole presentation at http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=266646432&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

These are some power point shots of what was my presentation at LABCI 2013. Basically I was looking for ways to help my students improve their writing so I came up with the idea of using mind-maps. The idea soon became a very serious project which I presented at Cayetano University (Faculty of Education) and later at the Latin American British Culture Institutions Congress in Lima this year.

LABCI presentation mind maps


LABCI presentation mind maps


LABCI presentation mind maps

LABCI presentation mind maps

vocabulary clothes mind map

prepositions english mind map

mind map environment

mind map environment

vocabulary sport mind map


No comments:

Post a Comment